It's been a dozen years



Happy Birthday to my 12 year old son, Hunter.  What is awesome about a 12 year old?  Well, from his mother's eyes, let me tell you.

What is a 12 year old into:

*  Anything electronic.... the wii, DS, computer, (would LOVE to have an ipod touch, but mom and dad say NO.)

*  Bearded Dragons..... his birthday present this year.  

*  Scouts..... he's become quite the merit badge getter.

*  Basketball, basketball, and basketball.  Can hardly wait for the season to start

*  Trumpet.... well, maybe not so much, but that was the chosen instrument for 6th grade.  Better than drums if you ask me.

Hunter is enjoying his birthday this weekend with his dad and brother in Southern, CA.  I miss them tons right now, but know they are having a good time, memories being made.  I look back on these 12 years that have zipped by, in the the blink of an eye, and hope the next 12 will slow down a bit. Somehow, I don't think that will happen.

I write this blog for several purposes, one being, I want my family to know where I stand on certain issues, so they will know, without a doubt, what I believe in, what I know.  So for you Hunter, I want you to know.... you rock.  You are an awesome son.  (His younger brother and sisters rock no less... they will have their own blog entries dedicated to them when the time comes).  I'm so proud Hunter, of who you are becoming.  Love, mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Cookies Make The World Go Round......

To Be A Pioneer

How can you vote for Donald Trump?